Hi girlies, today I bring to you the step by step approach to naturally get that hazel colored hair with henna. As we all know, untimely graying of hair has become a recurrent situation due to day to day stress and other environmental factors. So let's go the natural way to color your grey streaks.
Here in this post I will narrate the ingredients to be added to your henna to give your lustrous locks that dark brown shade. hibiscus powder The main ingredient I suggest using in this hair pack is Shahnaz Hussain's Forever henna precious herb mix. You can opt for other good and pure quality herbal henna as well.
Ingredients for a Hair pack:
Coffee: Adding coffee to your henna hair pack imparts a dark brownish or bronze shade to your hair. I usually use very strong filter coffee liquor to mix my powdered henna.
Egg White: Egg white in henna provides that extra protein boost to your hair. This prevents your hair from getting dry after hair wash, making your hair strands smooth, straight, shiny and manageable.
Curry Leaves Powder: Curry leaves/kadi patta naturally darken the hair color by restoring the melanin pigment responsible for dark color of your hair. It helps prevent premature graying of hair as it is a rich source of Vitamin B complex and minerals like Iodine, Zinc, and Iron etc.
Beet Root Juice: Beet root juice imparts natural burgundy tinge to your hair. It is also a good hair growth tonic if consumed internally. Beetroot is the appropriate ingredient to go with for natural hair coloring.
Lemon Juice: When something sour like lemon juice/vinegar is added to henna hair pack it releases the dye thus imparting darker color to your lustrous locks. Also lemon juice being acidic in nature is the best remedy for dandruff. It helps maintain healthy and clean scalp.
Hibiscus Powder: It is processed from red petals of Hibiscus flower. It enhances the burgundy tones in your henna hair pack. It strengthens your hair by roots, thereby prevents hair fall.
· Take a bowl and add henna powder 5-6 tbsp or as much required for your hair length.
· Instantly add 1 ½ tbsp hibiscus powder and 1 ½ tbsp curry leaves powder to the above mixture.
· Use freshly brewed coffee instead of water for mixing the henna powder (along with hibiscus and curry leaves powder) to maintain a paste consistency of the mixture.
· Separate egg white from egg yolk of one egg. Add the egg white to the henna hair pack mixing thoroughly.
· Then add half cup of beet root juice and mix thoroughly.
· Finally squeeze half a lemon into the hair pack mix for better results.
· Soak the mixture overnight.
· Apply it on your hair strand by strand the next morning.
· Keep the hair pack on your hair and let dry for an hour or two.
· Rinse it with a very mild shampoo.
So gorgeous people, try this hair pack to give your lustrous locks a bright copper tinge. Beautiful hair adds an oomph factor to your personality. So girls, let's stay stylish naturally.